Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Poor babies

Logan has the flu! So much for the stupid flu shot...and at Christmas too! He has been throwing up since early yesterdya morning. I'm thinking if he doesn't start to keep something down soon, we will have to call the doctor : ( His littl eeyes are starting to get that sunken dehydrated llok. It's so sad, he just lays there...and looks pitiful. He slept with me last night because when he throw up he goes limp and won't sit up, so he keeps choking. I wasn't about to have him alone in his room doing that...but at 2:30 this morning he fell out of bed! I am an awful mommy. He now has a fatlip : ( I'm thinking we will be spending Christmas at hoem this year.

The twins were born on Saturday. 5 weeks early. Little Faith far surpassed the doctors expectations and hung in there for 34 hours before she went home to the Lord. I'm so happy I got to go and see her and hold her Sunday night. Addison was in the NICU for observation, but was released today with her Mommy. I'm glad that this part is over for Jess, just so sad that this all happened right at Christmastime. I can't imagine losing a child, and then when you want to grieve having to carefor her twin and big sister still. we all knew this was the outcome for many months, but when it happens...there is no way to "prepare" for it. Just praying for C & J, and wishing them strength to get through this difficult time : (

No comments: