Sunday, January 4, 2009

Been awhile

Been pretty busy. I am finally back at work after my long break. I was anxious to come back as I was starting to go stir crazy...now I've had my fill and coul duse a vacation! After only 3 shifts...yuck!

Logan is doing MUCH better. Back to his normal sassy self after his hospital stay. What a horrible ordeal that was. There is nothing moew sad then seeing your baby hooked up to an IV, lying in a hospital bed to weak to move and complain. Only an occasional whimper. He has not however STOPPED eating. Seriously Brian even commented on the fact that he whines and begs to eat all day long!! Guess I'd rather have him eat then not, and he could stand to gain some weight anyways, especially since he was down to 23 pounds while sick.

Tomorrow is Faith's service. That will be really hard. And I'm so hormonal and cry at everything anyways...

Monday is FINALLY my doctor appointment. When you go every other day for 2 months and then you don't go for 2 weeks (especially when you now WANT to go and see that baby and heartbeat on an ultrasound), it's a very loooong wait. Crossing my fingers that all is well and we have a nice little sea monkey with a nice heartbeat.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Good luck Monday - I will be watching for the update!